Buyer Personas can be really confusing and overwhelming. There are so many resources out there to help you build your buyer personas, but sometimes they suggest asking the craziest questions!
Some of these are a lot more helpful than others, but it also depends on what your product or service is. Here are some questions that we always make sure to ask:
- What is their job title and role?
- What are the most important aspects of their life? (Family, work, hobbies, education, etc.)
- Where do they spend their time online?
- What are their buying habits? Do they shop online, or in person?
- What are their biggest challenges?
- What goals are they trying to achieve?
There are literally hundreds of questions that you could be asking, all based on what your product or service is, and how you want to market and sell that product. Check out some great resources here:
Remember that your buyer persona questions will be different depending on whether you’re B2B or B2C. In B2B, you’ll be selling to an employee with needs related to their jobs. If you’re B2C, you’re more likely selling to an individual with needs related to their personal lives.
What questions do you always ask for your buyer personas? How did you figure out what you needed to ask?
Let us know in the comments!